If a Runnable Process is created on a specific business entity from Talend Studio, it is automatically listed in the Master Data Browser page in Talend MDM Web UI.
Such a process can be designed to do different tasks. For more information about Runnable Processes, see the Talend Studio User Guide.
Before you begin
- The MDM server is already launched.
- You have been assigned a role with the appropriate user authorization and access rights to Processes.
- At least one Runnable Process has been created in Talend Studio. For further information, see the Talend Studio User Guide.
To execute a Runnable Process from the web interface, complete the following:
About this task
- On the Menu panel, click on Browse and then select Master Data Browser.
- From the entity list, select the entity on which the Runnable process has been created. All data records pertaining to the selected entity are displayed in the page, the first record in the list is selected by default and its detail display in the panel to the right.
- Click the record on which you want to run the Runnable process in order to open its detail in the panel to the right.
In the upper right corner of the detail view, click the arrow to display a list
of all the Runnable Processes designed in the Studio on the selected
Select the process you want to execute on the open data record and then click
button to the right of the list.
This will execute the selected process carrying out on the open record the tasks defined in the process. For further information on Runnable Processes, see the Talend Studio User Guide.