Double-click tNeo4jv4ImportTool to open its Basic
settings view and do the following:
- Enter the path where the Neo4jv4 database server is installed in the Neo4j Home field (D:/neo4j in this example).
Enter the name of the database where the nodes and relationships are to be
created in the Database name field (neo4j
in this example).
A database will be created if it does not exist. If the database specified already exists, make sure it is empty. You can also select Force overwrite database content option in the Advanced settings view. In this case, the content of the database will get lost.
- Click the plus button under the Nodes table to add a row and enter "D:/test/actors.csv" in the Path to file field.
- Click the plus button again under the Nodes table to add one more row and enter "D:/test/movies.csv" in the Path to file field.
- Click the plus button under the Relations table to add a row and enter "D:/test/roles.csv" in the Value field.
Select Force overwrite database content in the
Advanced settings view.
You can skip this step if the database specified in the Database name does not exist.
- Leave other options as they are.
- Press Ctrl+S to save the Job.
- Press F6 or click Run on the Run tab to run the Job.
Restart the Neo4j server to load the data added to the database.
The nodes and the relationships among the nodes are created, as shown in the following figure.