How to add the additional plugins necessary to execute your pipelines in the Jenkins server.
- In Jenkins, navigate to .
- Click the Available tab to see the available plugins.
Type in the following plugins in the Filter search bar
and select them:
- Blue Ocean (to visualize in details the Pipeline workflow)
- Config File Provider (to add your customized maven settings file to Jenkins)
- Maven Integration
- Pipeline (set of tools for modeling scripted Continuous Deployment Pipelines in Jenkins)
- Pipeline Maven Integration
- Click Install without restart to install all plugins at once without restarting the Jenkins server.