Now that the Talend Administration Center is started, you can use its administration functionalities to set up your first user and project.
- Click the Users link in the left-hand menu, and in the Users page, click the Add button to create a new user.
Fill in the Data panel to the
right with your Talend Administration Center
and Git credentials.
From the Type list select a type according to the nature of tasks the user is going to perform.
Make sure to assign the Administrator, Operation manager and Designer roles to the account, to be able to manage projects, use the Studio and manage the deployment of artifacts from the Talend Administration Center respectively.
- Click Save. The new account you created displays on the list.
- Log out of the Talend Administration Center and log in again as the user you just created.
- Click the Projects link in the left-hand menu, and in the Projects page, click the Add button to create a new project.
- In the Project panel to the right, put the name of your project in the Label field.
- Click Save. The new project you created displays on the list.
- Click the Project authorizations link in the left-hand menu, and in the Project authorizations page, give access rights to the project to the user account you just created.
In the Project panel to the
left, click the project to select it, and in the User
Authorizations panel to the right, click the Read write icon of the user: .
Now, you will be able to connect to this project.