Expressions are structured strings that are parsed and evaluated by Talend Cloud API Tester.
You can use expressions in the following places:
- Request URL
- Headers (name and value)
- Query parameters (name and value)
- Form parameters (name and value)
- Request body (of type text)
- Assertions values
They allow you to:
- Reference environment variables by name
- Reference other request elements by name
- Manipulate your data
Expressions can only reference a request element, an environment variable or a method. You cannot reference a whole project, service or scenario.
Talend Cloud API Tester does not support numbers higher than 9,007,199,254,740,991. Higher numbers may be automatically modified.
A notification appears when a number is not supported, you can disable these notifications in.