To manage and organize the rows, log in as a rule manager.
Hover over a row and select the check box on the right. You can select several rows and groups.
Depending on the selected rows, you can click:
- Group: Creates a group of rows from the same level. You must select the logical operator: AND or OR.
- Ungroup: Undoes a group. To ungroup rows from different groups, do one group at a time.
- Move up: Moves up the row. When the row belongs to a group, the row moves above the group as a standalone row. You can select one or more rows.
- Move down: Moves down the row. When the row belongs to a group, the row moves under the group as a standalone row. You can select one or more rows.
- Delete: Deletes the row. This action cannot be undone.