Before you begin
- You created at least one data model and added attributes to it.
- You created at least one data quality rule.
About this task
Log in as a campaign owner with the Rules -
To have the Rules - View permission, the roles Rule - Manager or Rule - Viewer must be assigned to you.
- In the left panel, click Data models and select a data model.
- Click Apply a rule wizard opens. . The
- Select the rule: ScholarshipProgram.
Click Apply. The rule is displayed in the
Associate the variables to the attributes:
- StatusCode to Code
- Citizenship to Nationality
- ScholarshipProgram to Program
- Date to Effect. In this example, you are using the operator is, text type, for the variable Date. The attribute Effect must be of text type, not date type.
When the variable and attribute names are similar or identical, the variables are automatically associated to the attributes. If you want to change the attribute, click it and select another one from the drop-down list.
- Click Save data model.