You can define a Job run profile and set its JVM arguments after the Remote Engine or cluster has been created.
Before you begin
- You must have Infrastructure Administrator role in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Open the Processing page then click the Engines tab.
Select the environment of the engine from the Environment
You can also use the search box and the filter options to filter the list.
- Click the name of the Remote Engine or cluster.
- Click the Run profiles tab on the Engine or Cluster details page.
- Click Add Profile.
Select the engine or cluster you want your profile to be
The current engine or cluster is selected by default.
- Enter a name for the run profile.
- Optional: Add a description for the profile.
Configure the JVM arguments you want to set for all Jobs
running on the engine with this profile.
The JVM parameter values set here will override the values set in Talend Studio.
- Click Save or Save and add another to create another run profile with different JVM settings.