Before you begin
- You must have Infrastructure Administrator role in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Open Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Open the Processing page then click the Engines tab.
- Click Add and select Remote Engine cluster from the drop-down list.
Select the environment in which to create the cluster.
The current environment is selected by default.
Select the workspace to which you want to assign the
By default, clusters can be used in all the workspaces of the environment.To restrict the access to the engine cluster, allocate the engine cluster to be available in only one specific workspace. Only users with the Execute permission on the workspace can access and use the engine cluster.
- Enter a name and description.
- Click Save.
Add Remote Engines to the cluster to start running your tasks on it. The number of engines belonging to a cluster appears in brackets next to its name on the Engines tab of the Processing page.