Configure the three tDataStewardshipTaskDelete components to delete tasks from an Arbitration, a Resolution and a Merging campaigns defined in Talend Data Stewardship.
Double-click the first tDataStewardshipTaskDelete to open its Basic settings view.
In the URL field, enter the address of the application suffixed with /data-stewardship/, for example http://localhost:19999/data-stewardship/.
If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship, use one of the following addresses to access the application:
- https://tds.us.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the US data center.
- https://tds.eu.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the EU data center.
- https://tds.ap.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the Asia-Pacific data center.
Enter your login information to the server in the Username and Password fields.
To enter your password, click ... next to the field, enter your password between double quotes in the dialog box that opens and click OK.If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship and if:
- SSO is enabled, enter an access token in the field.
- SSO is not enabled, enter either an access token or your password in the field.
- Click Find a campaign to open a dialog box which lists the campaigns defined in Talend Data Stewardship and for which you are the owner or you have the access rights.
Click a column header to sort the list alphabetically for text
columns and chronologically for the date column. Select the campaign from which
to delete the tasks, Beta Candidates for the first
component, and click OK.
The Label and Type fields are automatically filled in with the metadata of the selected campaign.The schema of the selected campaign is retrieved from the server and is read-only. Data columns have the
Stringtype regardless of the initial data types. You can click Edit Schema to display it. A number of extra columns are added to the schema to give the task metadata.
- Select the Override enforcement of data model check box to delete the tasks even if their schema type does not match what has been defined on the Talend Data Stewardship server.
Filter the tasks you want to delete from the Beta
Candidates campaign as follows:
From the State list, select to delete the resolved tasks.Note: You can filter the tasks by their states and delete them whether they are new or resolved, or whether they are in any of the validation states defined in the campaign workflow.
From the Assignee list, select Any Assignee to delete the tasks assigned to any campaign participants.
From the Priority list, select Any priority to delete the tasks tagged with any priority level.
From the Choice list, select No to delete the tasks of the candidates who have not been accepted for the beta testing program.
- In the Tag field, enter the tag or tags you want to associate with the tasks, use a comma to separate multiple tags.
- In the Query field, enter the query statement you want to use to refine the filter you defined in the component properties, if needed.
- Double-click the other tDataStewardshipTaskDelete components and follow the same steps to decide what tasks to delete from the Product Catalog, Matching on Spark and CRM Data Deduplication campaigns.