To retrieve data, you need to first create a Job and add several components in it.
Design the A_Call_BAPI Job as follows:
About this task
Remember: For example purposes, this scenario includes the tLogRow component to quickly show you the output. However for real business scenarios involving production data flows, Talend highly recommends that you avoid using tLogRow to improve the performance of the data flow.
- Create a new Job called A_Call_BAPI.
- Double-click the newly created A_Call_BAPI Job to open the Job Design workspace.
- Drag the SAP connection, BAPI_CUSTOMER_GETLIST, from and drop it in the A_Call_BAPI workspace.
Add the following components:
- two tXMLmap
- two tLogRow
Rename the components you have added:
- the first tXMLmap to input
- the second tXMLmap to output
- the first tLogRow to logXML
- the second tLogRow to log
- the tFileOutputDelimited to customerList