Accessing Error Recovery Management from the Job Conductor page - 8.0
Talend Administration Center User Guide
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Administration Center
- Administration and Monitoring
In the Menu tree view, expand Job
Conductor and click Job Conductor to display
the list of scheduled tasks for deploying and executing Jobs on remote servers.
On the list, select the Job of which you want to recover the execution.
On the toolbar, click Recover last execution to display the
Error Recovery Management page.