About this task
If neither the server nor the browser has access to internet, do the following to generate a validation request:
- On the top toolbar, click Validate your license manually to open the Validation request popup.
A Web page is displayed with a connection error messages.
- Copy the URL from the address bar and paste it in a text file.
- Paste the URL in a browser that has access to internet and press Enter.
- From this page, paste the validation message in the blank area then click Get your validation token.
- When your validation token is displayed, copy it to your clipboard.
- Go back to the Validation request window and paste the token in the Validate area.
- Click the Validate button to validate the operation and close the popup window.