Before you begin
- You created at least one data model and added attributes to it.
- You created at least one data quality rule.
In this example, you are using the previously created data quality rule.
About this task
Log in as a campaign owner with the Rules -
To have the Rules - View permission, the roles Rule - Manager or Rule - Viewer must be assigned to you.
- In the left panel, click Data models and select a data model.
- Click .
- Select the data quality rule ScholarshipProgram.
- Click OK.
Associate the variables with the attributes:
- StatusCode with Code
- Citizenship with Nationality
- ScholarshipProgram with Program
- Date with Effect
In this example, you are using the operator is, text type, for the variable Date. The attribute Effect must be of text type, not date type.
- Click Save data model.