The tLogRow component displays results in the Run console to help you monitor the data being processed. In this scenario, you use two tLogRow components that you need to configure.
- Click the logXML tlogRow to open the tab.
- Click Edit schema to open the Schema of logXML window.
Click [+] to add a new column in the logXML (Output)
table with the following details:
- Leave newColumn as is.
- Set the type to Document.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click log tLogRow to open the tab.
- Click Edit schema to open the Schema of log window.
Add the following columns with the corresponding values to the log