To log on to the Talend Studio for the first time, do the following:
In the Talend Studio login window,
click the Manage Connections button. The
connection setup wizard opens.
- Click the [+] button under the Connections area to create a new connection, select Remote TAC from the Repository drop-down list, and enter a name for the connection in the Name field.
Provide the following Talend Administration Center logon
In the User
Name and User
Password fields, enter a user name defined and
authorized in the Talend Administration Center and the corresponding password.
Warning: The logon credential information is case sensitive and must be exactly the same as defined in the Talend Administration Center.
- In the Web-app Url field, enter the URL of the Talend Administration Center.
- In the User Name and User Password fields, enter a user name defined and authorized in the Talend Administration Center and the corresponding password.
- Click the Check url button to verify the Talend Administration Center connectivity.
- If the Talend Administration Center connectivity is successful, click OK to create the remote connection. Otherwise, check the user name, password, and/or the Talend Administration Center URL according to the prompt message, and try again.
In the Talend Studio
login window, select the remote connection you just created from the On
connection drop-down list, select the project you want to open from
the Select an existing project list, select the
project branch you want to work on from the Branch
list, and then click Finish to open the
The quick tour opens.
If needed, play the quick tour to get more information on the User Interface of the
Tip: After your Studio successfully launches, you can access some resources through the links under Resources on the top bar of the Studio main window to get more information about Talend products.
Click the Feature Manager button on the top bar or select from the menu to open the Feature Manager wizard, and install all
features required for your project to work properly.
For more information, see Installing features using the Feature Manager.