Define one or several responses for your operation.
- To add responses to your operation, click the name of the operation, scroll down to the RESPONSES section and click Add.
Select a status code and add a description if needed.
You can select:
- A specific status code such as 200.
- A response range such as 2XX.
- A Default response.
- To add a header, click Add to the right of HEADERS.
Enter a Name.
Start typing a name to see a drop-down list of headers.
Select a Type.
You can use a reusable data type.
- Click more attributes to add more information in your response.
- If you need to define more headers, click Add a header and repeat the previous steps as many times as necessary.
To define a body, click Add to the right of
Linking response values to other operations is not supported.
Click the Media Types field to add media types, if
You can add as many media types as necessary.
- Enter a Description if needed.
Select a Type and add the corresponding
You can use a reusable data type or create a new data type. Click Extract data type if you want to save the data type you created in your API and reuse it.Tip: If you add a value for your header in the Examples, Enum or Default, it will be returned when testing your mock with Talend Cloud API Tester.
- Click Add to the right of BODY to define a new body with different media types, if needed.
Click Add to the right of
RESPONSES to add a new response, if needed.
You can add as many responses as needed, as long as each status code is unique.
- Click Save.