You can create semantic types.
The following workflow applies to anyone creating semantic type using the Talend Dictionary Service API:
- Create a semantic type in sandbox status, which is the initial status of a semantic type.
- Edit the type of your semantic type:
DICTtype, based on an open or closed list of values.
REGEXtype that compares your data against a preselected regular expression.
COMPOUNDtype, under which you can group several existing types.
- Save the semantic type in sandbox status as a draft.
- Check the semantic type status.
- Publish the draft to make the semantic type available in Talend applications.