Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Integration
Cloud Data Management Platform
- Run the installer file as Administrator.
Select the region of your Talend Cloud account.
The region is reflected in your Talend Cloud URL following this pattern: <region>.cloud.talend.com. For example, if your URL is http://us.cloud.talend.com, you must select AWS - USA East as your region.More information in Talend Cloud regions and URLs with a list of the URLs to use for each data center.
- Paste the Remote Engine Key generated in Talend Cloud Management Console when you create the Remote Engine into the Preauthorized key box.
- Optional: Select the Use HTTP proxy checkbox and enter the server and port details.
- Optional: Select the Use Proxy Authentication checkbox and enter the user credentials.
Select the Install as a system service check box to make Remote Engine a service of your system.
If you skip this step, you can still install your engine as a system service later by following Setting up Remote Engine service manually.
- Finish the installation by following the steps in the wizard.