You can change the version of the artifact used in a specific task from the task details page.
Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to create or edit the task.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace where the task is located to set task execution timeout.
If you edit a task after it has been deployed, you must undeploy/terminate it then deploy the task again for the updates to take effect.
About this task
- Go to the details page of the task you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the top-right corner of the page.
In the Artifact step
of the Edit
task wizard, change the artifact version.
Save your changes.
When clicking Deploy on the task details page, the task will be executed with the updated artifact version.
Changing the artifact version used increases the task version number.