Before you begin
- You must have the Manage permission enabled for the workspace where the connection is stored.
- Ensure that the connection to be matched in Studio does not use \ in its parameter values. When a connection needs to use \ to be interpreted as a special character, such as in \t, use \\ instead in both Studio and Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Connections tab.
- Select the environment using the faceted search at the top of the page.
- Click Add connection.
In the Add new connection wizard, select the workspace in which to create the connection.
The current workspace is selected by default.
- Select the connector from the Application drop-down list.
Enter a name for the connection.
Note: You cannot create two connections with the same name.
Fill in the required parameter values.
Every native connector has a different set of predefined parameters. The mandatory fields have a * sign next to them. If you wish to define other parameters for the connection, you must create a custom connection instead.
You can encrypt or decrypt the parameter values by clicking the icon next to the fields.
You can hide or show the parameter values with the Show parameter values toggle.
- After all the required parameter values are added, click Save.