Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to create or edit the task.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace where the task is located to set task execution timeout.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Tasks tab.
Hover over the task
to delete and click the
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to filter the list for example by selecting the environment, the workspace and the task type.You can also delete tasks on the Task details page by clicking Delete.
- Confirm the deletion in the pop-up window.