You must have Execute permission on the workspace to deploy a task.
Before you begin
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Tasks tab.
Select the task to
edit from the list.
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to filter the list for example by selecting the environment, the workspace and the task type.
- Once on the task details page, click Deploy in the top right corner to execute your task.
To deploy the task only on a single Remote Engine in the cluster, click
Deploy next to deployment instance.
Your task deployment has started. You can monitor its status on the Task Details or Operations page. To see all the deployment details and metrics, expand the current deployment.
Troubleshooting: If the Deploy button is grayed out, make sure that:
- The Remote Engine is paired and available.
- All Remote Engines in the cluster belong to the same version (v2.8.4 or above).
- All Remote Engines in the cluster are paired and available.