The Deployments part of the task details page shows the following information.
Talend Remote Engine pushes live updates on task states to Talend Cloud Management Console. To view the most recent task status, click Refresh.
|Never deployed||The task has never been deployed.|
|Deploying||Deployment request has been sent, waiting for the start of the deployment.|
|Undeploying||Undeployment request has been sent, waiting for the task to be undeployed.|
|Running||The data service or Route has been started.|
|Undeployed||The task has been undeployed.|
|Failed||The task execution failed.|
|Overall status||Current execution status||Description|
|Deploying||Sending deploy request||The deployment request has been sent to the Remote Engine.|
|Downloading task artifact||The Remote Engine has received the deployment request and it has started to download the data service/Route.|
|Starting task||The data service/Route has been downloaded and the Remote Engine is starting its execution.|
|Running||Executing task||The data service/Route is running and it can receive requests.|
|Undeploying||Sending undeploy request||The undeployment request has been sent to the Remote Engine.|
|Undeploying task||The Remote Engine has received the undeployment request and it has started to undeploy the task.|
|Undeployed||Task has been undeployed||The task has been undeployed.|
|Failed||Task execution failed||There has been a fatal error during the task execution.|
|Deploy failed||The task cannot be deployed.|
|Undeploy failed||The task cannot be undeployed.|
Shows the name, status, and availability of the Talend Remote Engine or cluster configured to deploy the task.
Click Logs to access the task execution logs page, where you can monitor the execution in real time.
- Task version: The version of the task currently in use. To see the task execution ID, click on the information icon.
- Deployed by: The name of the user who deployed the task.
- Start: The exact time and date when the task deployment has started.
- Stop: The exact time and date when the task has been undeployed.
To receive metric data, the task must be in Running status and the metric path must be defined. The numbers indicate the total requests after the last restart. If the last metric record is older than 20 minutes, it may indicate that the data service/Route does not work properly anymore.
- Requests / MIN: number of invocations in the last minute
- Requests / 5 MIN: number of invocations in the last 5 minutes
- Requests / 15 MIN: number of invocations in the last 15 minutes
- Total requests: number of invocations since the last (re)start
- Completed: number of Camel exchanges finished with a completed state
- Failed: number of Camel exchanges finished with a failed state
- Total: number of exchanges processed since last (re)start
- Last process time (sec): last exchange processing time in seconds
- Mean process time (sec): average processing time since the last (re)start in seconds
To view all the current and previous task deployments on the same page, click Deployment history.