Before you begin
- You must have the Manage permission enabled for the workspace where the connection is stored.
- Ensure that the connection to be matched in Studio does not use \ in its parameter values. When a connection needs to use \ to be interpreted as a special character, such as in \t, use \\ instead in both Studio and Talend Cloud Management Console.
About this task
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Connections tab.
To edit a connection, hover over its name in the list and click the icon.
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to filter the list for example by selecting the environment and the workspace.
- On the Edit Connection page, change the desired data.
When you edit the Application Name of a custom connection,
ensure that your custom application name differs from the predefined application that
already exist in Talend Cloud Management Console.
If you use a custom connection with the same application name as a native connection, the application name of the custom connection will be treated by Talend Cloud Management Console as if it were the native connection, therefore losing all the custom parameters previously defined and resetting the existing parameter values.
ExampleIf the connection you defined was connection_CustomConnection_CustomParameter, you must enter CustomConnection to the Application name field. This field is case sensitive.
- Click Save.