You can edit the description of a specific task from the Task Details page.
Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to edit the task configuration.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace to set task execution timeout.
If you edit a task after it has been deployed, you must undeploy/terminate it then deploy the task again for the updates to take effect.
About this task
- Go to the details page of the task you want to edit.
- Hover over the Description in the left panel.
- Click the icon.
- Change the text in the description field.
- Click the icon to save your change.