Use tags to organize your tasks.
About this task
You can create tags available for all users in your account; the tag list is shared between all environments or workspaces.
The same tag can be assigned to multiple tasks, and tasks can have multiple tags.
The Tag field is case sensitive, and tags can be maximum 64 characters long.
You must have Operator role in Talend Cloud Management Console to manage tags.
- Optional: If you are on the task details page, click the icon next to Tags in the Information section of the page.
- Optional: If you are on the Tasks tab, click the icon next to the task.
- Optional: If you are creating a new task, use the Tag field.
To add an existing tag, select it from the drop-down list, then click
You can add multiple tags to the same task.
To add a new tag to the task, type its name and click on it in the drop-down list,
then click Save.
To remove a tag, click the X sign next to its
- If you are removing a tag that is assigned to multiple tasks, you are deleting it only from that task.
- If you are removing a tag that is assigned to one task only, the tag is deleted from the whole account.
- If you delete a task and its tag is not assigned to any other task, the tag is deleted from the whole account.