Before you begin
- You must have the Manage permissions for the workspace where the connection is stored.
- You can only see the tasks for which you have the View permissions.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Connections tab.
Select a connection from the list.
You can use the drop-down lists at the top of the page to filter the results based on the environment and workspace.
- From the Connection details panel, click the View tasks button.
You can filter the list by selecting a workspace from the Workspace filter or by entering a specific workspace or task name in the search box.
You can sort the list by task name.
You can open the task details page by clicking the task name.