Webhooks can trigger the execution of a plan based on calls from external applications.
About this task
You must generate a unique URL for your plan in Talend Cloud Management Console, then supply it in the POST HTTP call from the external application that will trigger the execution.
- If you are editing your plan after it has been created, go to its details page, then click the icon next to Execution.
In the Go live step, select Webhook
from the Trigger drop-down list.
- Enter the name of the webhook.
Define the information relative to the webhook execution.
- Window threshold: defines the number of calls to the service.
- Window duration (in seconds): defines the number of seconds after the first service call.
- Optional: Enter a description.
- Click Go live.
The webhook URL is generated. Click Copy Webhook URL under Execution in the plan details page to copy it to your clipboard.