Webhooks can trigger the execution of a plan based on calls from external applications.
You cannot add a webhook if you already had other trigger types. You can delete other triggers and add a webhook when editing the task/plan, or you can also copy the task/plan if you need both.
About this task
You must generate a unique URL for your plan in Talend Cloud Management Console, then supply it in the POST HTTP call from the external application that will trigger the execution.
- If you are editing your plan after it has been created, go to its details page, then click the icon next to Trigger.
- Click the Add trigger icon.
Enter the name of the trigger.
The name must contain only alphanumeric, "-", "#" and "_" characters. Spaces and other special characters are not allowed.
- Select Webhook from the Trigger type drop-down list.
Enter the name of the webhook in the Webhook name
The name must contain only alphanumeric characters and underscores (_). Spaces and other special characters are not allowed.
Define the information relative to the webhook execution.
- Window threshold: defines the number of calls to the service.
- Window duration (in seconds): defines the number of seconds after the first service call.
- Optional: Enter a description.
- Click Save and close.
The Webhook URL is generated. To get the Webhook URL:
- Click the Copy icon next to the URL
- Click the information icon next to the webhook name under