About this task
Note: Only users that have the Operation Manager role and rights can have a read-write access to the tasks list. Other types of users can have a read-only access or no access to the list. When opening this page as a user of the Administration Center, you will have access only to the items for which you have been granted the appropriate authorization by the Administrator.
You can set JVM parameters for Talend Jobs directly in Talend Administration Center and execute the Job without the need to regenerate it.
For more information on typical command-line options and environment variables relative to JVM, you can check or download the list at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tech/vmoptions-jsp-140102.html.
To set JVM parameters for a Talend Job:
- In the upper half of the Job Conductor page, select the task for which you want to set JVM parameters.
In the lower part of the Job Conductor page, click
JVM parameters to display the corresponding
- Click Add to add lines for the new JVM parameter(s).
- In the JVM parameter cell, enter/paste the JVM parameter for the selected task.
- If needed, enter a description for this parameter in the corresponding field.
- Select/clear the check box of the JVM parameter you want to activate/deactivate when executing the selected task.
Click Run to execute the task with the newly set JVM
To delete a JVM parameter, select the parameter you want to delete from the list and click Delete on the toolbar.