Ensure that the status of your Neo4j service and Neo4j console is
If you are using command-line to manage Neo4j, you can use
neo4j statusto check the status; if you have installed the Neo4j desktop application, you can check it directly in this application.
- From the Repository on the Integration perspective, create a Job and add the components to be used by typing their names in the design workspace or dropping them from the Palette.
- Connect the first tFileInputDelimited component to the first tNeo4jBatchOutput component using a link. This subJob imports the actors data in the Neo4j database.
- Connect the second tFileInputDelimited component to the second tNeo4jBatchOutput component using a link. This subJob imports the movies data in the Neo4j database.
- Connect the third tFileInputDelimited component to the tNeo4jBatchOutputRelationship component using a link. This subJob creates relationship between actors and movies.
- Connect the subJobs using links.