All Talend Cloud REST APIs are using access tokens for authentication.
These tokens could be personal access tokens for human users and service account tokens for non-human entities, that is to say, service accounts.
You should use these access tokens as Bearer tokens in the Authentication header parameter of your APIs requests.
- For further information about how to generate a personal access token, see Generating a Personal Access Token.
Note: Be sure to keep your personal access token private. If it is accidentally exposed, you can remove it from your Profile preferences page.
- For further information about service access tokens, see Generating a service account token.
Take personal access tokens for example:
- With an API test client such as Talend Cloud API Tester:
- In your scripts, as in the following cURL example:
curl -i -X GET \ -H "Authorization:Bearer <your_personal_token>" \ 'https://api.eu.cloud.talend.com/processing/runtimes/remote-engine'
- When testing Talend Cloud APIs directly from the Swagger pages where they are