GETmethod to obtain logs of a task run from the
Before you begin
- You must have the Author, the Viewer and the Executor permissions for the workspace to which the task to be monitored belongs.
- You must know the ID of the task run you need to monitor.
This ID is available on the Task execution log page, reading as Task execution ID. Or you can obtain this ID via a
GETcall from the
About this task
In this example, Talend API Tester is used to issue API requests. For further information about Talend API Tester, see Talend Cloud API Tester User Guide.
- If you do not have a personal access token yet, on the Users page of Talend Cloud Management Console, generate a personal access token for your account.
- Open Talend API Tester in your browser and select GET from the Method list.
In the field next to the Method drop-down list, enter the
endpoint to be used:
- In the HEADERS area, click Add header and in the name field that is displayed, enter Authorization and in the value field, enterBearer and your personal access token. Enter a whitespace to separate Bearer and your personal access token.
- Click Send to issue your request.
- Click the Save button to save this request in your repository on Talend API Tester.