You may see icons in the Data quality rules tile or in the dataset header:
About this task
- In the Data quality rules tile in the dataset overview:
The warning or cross icons are displayed before the rule name.
- In the Sample view: The warning or cross icons are displayed in the dataset header.
From the Data quality rules tile or from the right panel
in the Sample view, click the Open
To verify the rule applied to the dataset:
- Click Edit.
Modify the variable and field association.
If the issue is related to a semantic type, you must correct the rule configuration from the Data quality rules tab. For more information, see Correcting an incorrect data quality rule.
- Click Validate. You are back to the Sample view.
- Click Apply X changes above the right panel. The rule is edited and the quality bars are updated.
To remove the rule:
- Click Delete. You are back to the Sample view.
Click Apply X changes above the right
The rule no longer applies to the dataset. The rule still exists and you can apply it to other fields.