You change the version of the artifact used in a specific task from the Task Details page.
Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to edit the task configuration.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace to set task execution timeout.
- Go to the details page of the task you want to edit.
- Click the icon next to Configuration.
In the Artifact step
of the Edit
task wizard, change the artifact version.
To only save the task with the new
artifact version (without running it with the updated version at the next scheduled
execution), click Save draft.
If you save the task as draft, but later run it manually by clicking Run now on the Task details page, the task will be executed with the updated artifact version.
- To run the task with the new artifact version at the next scheduled or manual execution, click Save and close at the Schedule step.
Changing the artifact version used increases the task version number.