You change the version of the artifact used in a specific task from the Task Details page.
Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to create or edit the task.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace where the task is located to set task execution timeout.
- Go to the details page of the task you want to edit.
- Click the icon next to Configuration.
In the Artifact step
of the Edit
task wizard, change the artifact version.
- Save your changes to run the task with the new artifact version at the next scheduled or manual execution.
Changing the artifact version used increases the task version number.