When you have created your Job or pipeline tasks, schedule your operations using plans.
Before you begin
- You must run a task at least once before you add it to a plan.
- You must have Author permission to create plans.
- You must have Execute permission to run plans.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Plans tab.
- Select the environment and the workspace using the drop-down lists at the top of the page.
- Click Add plan.
- Select the workspace in which to create the plan.
- Enter the name of the plan.
- Optional: Add a description to your plan.
- Click Continue.
Enter a step name.
By default, a name is automatically entered in the Step name field.
Select one or more tasks from the list.
You can use the search box to filter the list.
- Click Save.