Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to edit the task configuration.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace to set task execution timeout.
About this task
You can only delete tasks that are not used in plans.
When deleting a task, all its scheduled executions are stopped.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Tasks tab.
Click the More
actions icon next to the task you want to delete then select
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to filter the list for example by selecting the environment, the workspace and the task type.You can also delete tasks on the Task details page by clicking.
- Confirm the deletion in the pop-up window.