If you delete a run profile, tasks scheduled on the engine that uses the profile will be stopped, and all tasks will revert to the default execution and configuration settings.
About this task
- Open the Processing page then click the Engines tab.
- Click the name of the engine from which you want to delete the run profile.
- Click the Run profiles tab on the Engine details page.
- Hover over the name of the run profile you want to remove and click the icon.
- Confirm the deletion in the pop-up window.