Before you begin
- You must have the Manage permission enabled for the workspace where the connection is stored.
- Ensure that the connection to be matched in Studio does not use \ in its parameter values. When a connection needs to use \ to be interpreted as a special character, such as in \t, use \\ instead in both Studio and Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Connections tab.
To duplicate a connection, hover over its name in the list and click the icon.
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to filter the list for example by selecting the environment and the workspace.
- On the Copy Connection page, enter the name of the new connection.
- Edit the other fields as needed, for example, configure additional parameters.