Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to edit the task configuration.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace to set task execution timeout.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Tasks tab.
Select the task to duplicate from the list.
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to filter the list for example by selecting the environment, the workspace and the task type.
- On the Task Details page, click on the top right corner.
Select the destination workspace then click Copy.
The details page of the new task opens.
The task is duplicated with the latest version of the artifact, and -Copy is appended to its title. You must edit the new task to configure its runtime and scheduling settings.