You can view the details of a specific version of each artifact on the artifact details page.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Artifacts tab.
Select the artifact from the list.
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to limit the results based on the environment, workspace, and artifact type.
- In the left panel, expand the list of Available versions.
- Select the version of the artifact you want to view or add to a task.
- For more information on an artifact published with Talend Studio 8.0 or later or with a Continuous Integration plugin, click the information icon .
- To know the tasks the artifact is used in, click View tasks.
- To create a task with the selected version of the artifact, click Add task in the top right corner of the page.
- To delete all versions of the artifact, click Delete. You cannot delete a specific version.