- Account name
- Account ID (also referred to as Tenant ID)
- Start date
- Expiry date
- License type
- Available applications
- Support level
- Number of available engine tokens
- Number of used Cloud Engines
- Number of used Remote Engines and Remote Engine Gen2s
- Number of available seats per application.
- Number of service accounts: the allowed number of service accounts to be created and
the number of service accounts you have created.
The number of service accounts you can create depends on the number of Talend Cloud admin add-ons specified in your license. Each admin add-on allows you to create 3 service accounts. If you need more service accounts and thus more admin add-ons, contact your sales representative.
- Number of developer users and administrator users:An administrator user is any user to whom one of the following roles is assigned:Roles and permissions can be freely assigned, as long as you do not exceed the maximum number of developer users or administrator users allowed by your license.
- Project AdministratorThis role contains the following permission:
- Environment AdministratorThis role contains the following permissions:
- Infrastructure AdministratorThis role contains the following permissions:
A custom role you create is also considered as an administrator one if it contains one of the above-listed permissions.
- Project Administrator