You can access your account, subscription, license, and engine token consumption information on the Subscription page in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Account name
- Account ID (also referred to as Tenant ID)
- Start date
- Expiry date
- License type
- Available applications
- Support level
- Number of available engine tokens
- Number of used Cloud Engines
- Number of used Remote Engines and Remote Engine Gen2s
- Number of available seats per application.
- Number of developer users and administrator users:An administrator user is any user to whom one of the following roles is assigned:Roles and permissions can be freely assigned, as long as you do not exceed the maximum number of developer users or administrator users allowed by your license.
- Project AdministratorThis role contains the following permission:
- Environment AdministratorThis role contains the following permissions:
- Infrastructure AdministratorThis role contains the following permissions:
A custom role you create is also considered as an administrator one if it contains one of the above-listed permissions.
- Project Administrator