You can use the user management API to delete users.
Ensure that the account to be used to issue API calls has the Users - Management permissions.
Before you begin
About this task
In this section, Talend API Tester is used to demonstrate how to issue API calls to delete users.
Generate a personal access token for your account:
- In the top-right corner, click your user name.
- Click .
- Enter a token name and click Generate.
- Open Talend API Tester in your browser and select Delete from the Method list.
In the field next to the Method drop-down list, enter
the user management endpoint to be used:
https://api.<your_environment>.cloud.talend.com/v1/management/users/<id_of_user_to_be_deleted>Your environment could be:
- In the HEADERS area, click Add header and in the name field that is displayed, enter Authorization and in the value field, enterBearer and your personal access token. Enter a whitespace to separate Bearer and your personal access.
- Click Send to issue your call.
The deletion is accomplished successfully and the status code 204 is returned.