- Go to the Remote Engine Gen2 installation directory.
Run the following command to launch the
./remote-engine.sh start -r <region> -k <pair_key>
Tip: To display the list of available regions of your Remote Engine Gen2, run the
- <region> corresponds to the region of your Talend Cloud account.
- <pair_key> corresponds to the Pair key you have previously copied from Talend Cloud Management Console
- us eu and ap corresponds to the AWS US, AWS Europe and AWS Asia-Pacific regions respectively
- us-west corresponds to the Azure region
The Remote Engine Gen2 instance is created and running in the specified account region.
remote-engine.[bat|sh] restartto stop or restart the Remote Engine Gen2.
restartcommand if the application is still running. If it is down, you need to use the
What to do next
Connect to Talend Cloud Management Console, go to the Engines page and check that the Remote Engine Gen2 status went from Not paired to Paired.
create a run profile from Talend Cloud Management Console.
use your Remote Engine Gen2 to create connections, datasets or execute pipelines and preparations in the Talend Cloud apps.