Before you begin
Your license includes Data Stewardship user types.
About this task
This type of user only has a read-write access to the User Settings of Talend Administration Center and can be assigned to a Data Stewardship user group type. For more information on user groups, see Grouping users by user type.
- On the Users page, click Add to create a new Data Stewardship user account.
In the Data panel to the right, fill in the
- Enter the user's name, login (email address) and password for this account.
- Click next to the Role field to open a dialog box where you can select from the list the check box of the role(s) you want to assign to the selected user.
- Click next to the Group field to open a dialog box where you can select from the list the check box of the user group(s) in which you want to add the selected user.
- Select the Data Stewardship User check box to set this account as a Data Stewardship account.
- Set the Data Stewardship user Type to No Project access as this user is not linked to any projects and will only work in Talend Data Stewardship.
- Click next to the Data Stewardship Role to open a dialog box where you can select from the list the check box of the Data Stewardship role(s) you want to assign to the selected user.
- Click Save to validate the creation of the new user.