Workspaces enable selected users to work together. For example, you can create workspaces for departments in your organization to share tasks, connections, or resources.
Each account has a native Personal and Shared workspace. You can create Custom workspaces and share them with other users.
About this task
- Open the Environments page.
- Select the environment in which you want to create the workspace.
- Click Add workspace.
- Enter the workspace name.
- Select the workspace owner from the drop-down list.
Enter the workspace description.
- If you want to share the workspace, click Save and share. You are redirected to the Users tab to assign permissions to users.
- If you do not want to share the workspace, click Save.