When you no longer need a Remote Engine Gen2, you can remove it from Talend Cloud Management Console.
Before you begin
- You must have Infrastructure Administrator role in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- All tasks scheduled to run on the engine you are deleting must be rescheduled on another engine.
- Open the Engines page.
- Select the correct environment from the top menu.
- Hover over the name of the engine you want to remove and click the icon.
- Confirm the deletion in the pop-up window.