When you no longer need a Remote Engine Gen2, you can remove it from Talend Cloud Management Console.
Before you begin
- You must have Infrastructure Administrator role in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- All tasks scheduled to run on the engine you are deleting must be rescheduled on another engine.
- Open the Processing page then click the Engines tab.
Select the environment of the engine from the Environment
You can also use the search box and the filter options to filter the list.
- Hover over the name of the engine you want to remove and click the icon.
- Confirm the deletion in the pop-up window.