Generate a unique URL for your task/plan in Talend Cloud Management Console, then supply it in the POST HTTP call from the external application that will trigger the execution.
- If you are editing your task/plan after it has been created, go to its details page, then click the icon next to Trigger.
- Click the Add trigger icon.
Enter the name of the trigger.
The name must contain only alphanumeric, -, # and _ characters. Spaces and other special characters are not allowed.
- Select Webhook from the Trigger type drop-down list.
Enter the name of the webhook in the Webhook name
The name must contain only alphanumeric characters and underscores (_). Spaces and other special characters are not allowed.
- Define the information relative to the webhook execution (Window threshold and Window duration).
- If you are scheduling a task, select the user whose name under you want to run the task from the Run as drop-down list.
- Optional: Enter a description.
- Click Save and close.
The Webhook URL is generated. To get the Webhook URL:
- Click the Copy icon next to the URL
- Click the information icon next to the webhook name under