You have the possibility to re-pair your engine from Talend Cloud Management Console so that you do not need to delete and re-create it.
Re-pairing the Remote Engine Gen2 will allow you to unpair then re-pair the engine without having to re-create all permissions and roles attached to this engine.
Run the following command to stop the Remote Engine Gen2:
./remote-engine.sh stopif you are on a Unix system
- Go to Talend Cloud Management Console.
- On the Engines page, select your engine and click RE-PAIR on the panel that opens.
- Copy the new pairing key to your clipboard.
Run the following command to launch the executable file
with the new key and start the engine:
./remote-engine.sh start -r <region> -k <new_pair_key>if you are on a Unix system
- <region> corresponds to the region of your Talend Cloud account
- <new_pair_key> corresponds to the new Pair key you have previously copied.