If DD_METADTA, DD_GX_SCRT, DD_TUN_DST and DD_PARAM tables are not displayed in the Talend Change Data Capture repository database, they must be created as described in the following procedure.
About this task
- Programs needed to create the tables are in the As400 folder.
SETUPAScommand. Then enter the following parameters: User, IP address, password and command type.Note: The user must have the same rights as the security officer role (QSECOFR) or SECADM and ALLOBJ rights.
- Create DD_METADTA and DD_GX_SCRT tables: launch AS400_SCRIPT_JSON.sql script.
- Create DD_TUN_DST table: launch AS400_DD_TUN_DST.sql script.
Create DD_PARAM table:
- If the DD_PARAM table does not exist in the Talend Change Data Capture repository database, you need to create it with the following script: AS400_DD_PARAM.sql.
- If the DD_PARAM table already exists in the Talend Change Data Capture repository database, you need to update it with the following script: AS400_DD_PARAM_SNOW.sql.